We will learn, explore, and make friends through play. We will grow as leaders in our school community. We will celebrate our individual story of learning!
In kindergarten, your child will:
- Make new friends and learn about the world around them.
- Talk and write about their ideas.
- Learn about letters, sounds, words, and books.
- Learn about numbers, shapes, patterns and size.
- Explore reading, writing, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Begin to think critically, creatively, and independently
The start of school is an exciting time and an important step for the whole family.
- Your first step for preparing for school is to register for school! Visit our Enrollment page for more information about Young Fives and Kindergarten Enrollment.
- To learn more about Clarkston's Kindergarten options and for information regarding how to enroll your child, please contact Central Enrollment at 248.623.5401.